Need Remote assistance Now?
When things go wrong, you need help on the spot – even if that spot is a fair distance away. Our skilled technicians can identify the problem and in most cases, deliver a solution without you having to make the journey to our store.
Programs like Quick Assist and Teamviewer mean we can access your computer remotely and get things back as they should be in no time.
Call us on 08 8952 7400 to learn more or follow the steps below.
How to Get Started
To get started, simply click the big red “Request IT Support” button above and follow the steps to download Teamviewer. When the Teamviewer is downloaded, run the app as you would any other program. You’ll need to read and accept the terms and conditions too.
You’ll then be asked to describe the problem. The more info you can give, the better.
- Include specific details, so tell us what you were doing when the problem happened, and provide details of any error messages.
- If your computer has been behaving strangely for a while (running slow or freezing, for example), let us know.
- Tell us things like the model of the computer, the operating system and any specific details you think may help.
Onsite at your premises
If your issue is more complex or involves multiple system errors, then it may be best solved in person. Our team of software experts, hardware gurus and cabling wizards can analyse and assess your system and offer a solid solution.
We can work across a range of IT applications including VOIP and closed-circuit television as well as your computer systems.
With over 25 years of experience, our teams have the knowledge and skills to get to the heart of the problem and get it solved quickly.
We support all major systems, so whether you run on Microsoft 365, Cisco, Telstra NBN or something else entirely, our team should be able to help.
Is your notebook running slower than a tortoise wearing workboots? Is that snazzy new software package making more work for you, not less? Call into our Leading Edge stores and we’ll get the problem solved.
Our in-store services include:
- Diagnosis and fix of software issues
- Diagnosis and fix of hardware issues
- Fixing computers “that just stopped working”
- Data recovery
- Hardware upgrades
We know that budgets need to be managed, which is why we offer two services with capped labour costs.
- A quick fix – $95. This is a good option for easy to identify problems, or straightforward upgrade or hardware issues.
- Capped price – $295. Some problems are trickier to identify, and need a lot of investigation, testing, and expertise to solve. Our capped price labour gives you peace of mind against skyrocketing labour costs.
IT Assistance FAQs
Do I need to be physically present to get IT assistance?
Can you diagnose my laptops issue?
I must work from home, can you help me?
We also have a variety of computer equipment and accessories to assist with making your Work from Home transition as smooth as possible.
Can you provide support for business phone systems?
I don’t really understand how to use my new software. Can you help?
In 99% of cases, we can.
Our team members have experience in working with most operating systems and stay up to date with new software and packages.
We can help you get to grips with how things work and give you some useful tips to get the most from your new systems.
Does remote IT assistant really work?
In most cases, yes.
Using applications like Teamviewer means our technicians can get access to everything they need to see and fix the issues off-site.
If we find we can’t fix an issue remotely, we’re happy to come out to you, or for you to bring your machine to us.
Let's work together
In family, at work, or in relationships of any kind, working together makes everything easier. This is especially true in business settings.
When your business and RCTP come together to tackle the big or small tasks, the results will be beneficial for your business and well worth the investment.